The Human Research Protections Office has deployed Click IRB. Submit IRB applications with ease!
Whom does this impact?
· Current and Prospective Human Subjects Research Teams
· Support staff for Human Subjects Research
Benefits to the Researcher…
· Electronic workflow routing and review
· Automated email reminders
· Electronic document management
· Increased “real-time” visibility of submission status
· Speeds collaborative application preparation by study teams
· Reduced turnaround times
Click IRB Training Opportunities
|Participation in Click training is required to be granted access to the system. Several training options are available:
Click IRB Training with optional hands-on workshop
Every Monday in March – June from 10am-11:30am HSLIC-226
E-mail Vanessa Tan (firstname.lastname@example.org) to reserve your seat.
Click IRB Group Training Requests
You can request a group Click IRB Training to be presented at your next faculty/department meeting or class. A minimum of 8 participants is required and you must reserve a meeting space with A/V capabilities (projector or TV). View theHRPO Calendar for open time slots.
E-mail Vanessa Tan (email@example.com) to request group training.
Click IRB Online Training new!
If the pre-scheduled sessions or a group session will not work with your schedule (or location), you can take the training online. The online training is currently offered through Learning Central and the UNM HRPO website!
UNM/HSC Researchers: Learning Central HSC 115-001
Non-UNM/HSC Researchers: Click IRB Online Training